Monday, June 21, 2010

Nothing says Clint Walker like...



A sleeveless Dolce and Gabbana shirt!


When you have guns that are as sculpted and tanned as Clint's you have no choice but to wear a sleeveless shirt. It would be a crime against humanity for Clint to not wear this type of shirt.

If you have to ask if the shirt is a medium then you haven't been reading this blog, do yourself a favor, grab a 6 pack of beer, get on a patio somewhere and read from the beginning.

So there I am, I hadn't seen Clint for a while, he has been coaching baseball games, hanging out with his son, going camping.  So I decide to head down to his place to see him this past weekend.

I always enjoy going to Clint's place, its a little out of the way south of town, but it's like a different city down there.  Birds are chirping, you can park your car on the lawn (sideways of course with the tires slightly turned for optimal picture taking), your closest neighbor is a 3 minute walk away and there are all types of strange and interesting bugs - trust me it's sweet.

When I first arrived I could clearly see the guns were exposed...when I got closer is when I saw the Dolce on his chest.  I just about lost it.  I don't care who you are...nobody can pull this look off, don't even try it guys, you will just end up looking like a chotchy wannabe.  There is only 1 Clint Walker and I believe he may be the only one who is powerful enough to pull this type of look off.  They shouldn't even allow normal people to buy clothes like this, it isn't right for someone to try and rock this look...they don't stand a chance at competing with Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment